Every job gets boring and monotonous from time to time. Generally, people don’t want to feel like they are part of some cooperate machine. Instead, they want to work for a company which recognises employees are actual people who like trying and doing new things and spending time together.
If you’re wondering how you can make your employees feel good in your company, having a team building is a great idea.
How can a team building make life in your company better?
- Teamwork and boosting performance
Team building activities can improve workplace projects which involve teamwork because it helps the team to understand each other better. After completing team building activities together, employees better understand each other’s interests, strengths and weaknesses. This understanding can help them to work better together on future progress, which is vital to a company.
- Breaks the barrier manager – employees
Team building increases the trust factor with your employees. Often in corporate settings, there is a disconnect between the leader and employees because the employees sense too large of a gap between the two. Team buildings remove this gap. The leader becomes a colleague, not a boss.
When the employees don’t see you as a boss, they are comfortable to share their ideas and opinions with you.
- Boost creativity and mood
Breaking the routine from time to time is a great thing to do. You and your employees will feel relaxed afterwards, with a fresh mind and creativity boosted. And these are great qualities to bring back to the office.
When we need to recharge our batteries we like to have a weekend in nature.
Our latest weekend escape was in a small village in the Rhodope mountain, called Yagodina. There we had delicious Bulgarian dishes, time well-spent in nature, a great off-road experience, and we visited splendid landmarks:
- Eagle’s eye – a sightseeing platform built at 1563 m above the sea level with a breathtaking view.
Devil’s Throat cave – his is one of the most impressive caves in Bulgaria. There’s an underground river that presents the fascinating feature of the cave – everything carried into the Devil’s Throat Cave by the river never surfaces from it on the other side.
Devil’s path – a picturesque eco-path; Part of the route is a natural path through the forest. Another part (the more interesting) is wooden stairs build in the steep rocks.
- Yagodina cave- its galleries extend to a length of 8,501 meters. We the opportunity to observe almost every type of cave formation, but most impressive are the cave pearls.
- Wolve’s stone – A view tower is built on the top revealing magnificent sceneries of the Rhodopes. When the sky is clear, the bordering mountains in Greece, as well as Pirin mountain, could be seen.