OK, let’s get one thing straight
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer who will be responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features on existing applications. Our top candidate will also be working with our product team to develop innovative solutions that meet our clients’ business needs.
What you need
- Required languages: Swift. Experience with Objective-C will be considered an advantage.
- Required experience with creating layouts both with code and with the Interface Builder, SwiftUI, have deep understanding of iOS design patterns, Git, communication with REST APIs.
- Have well established programming concepts, principles and patterns.
- Good to know: CoreData, APNS, CoreLocation, StoreKit, HealthKit, WatchKit, CoreML, ARKit.
- Having published at least one application on the Apple App Store is considered an advantage.
- Other experience in AR, ML, web front end, back end technologies is also considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an iOS developer or similar role is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a software developer is a must.
- Very good spoken and written English is a must.
What you get
- Your choice of development hardware.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work.
- Ability to work in a cozy office in the heart of Sofia.
- Performance Bonus.
- Subsidised commute of your choice.
- Ability to grow to a management role, based on personal preference and performance.
- Competitive salary (3000 – 5000 BGN net).
As an iOS developer your responsibilities will include maintaining and extending different features that are able to facilitate the needs of thousands of users. Additionally, you will be working closely with our backend and design teams to ensure application stability and improved user experience.
Our development process consists of short sprints scrum and our project organisation is maintained in Jira. Furthermore, you are expected to have the ability to work independently and transform a spec into the stories and tasks, which will lead to achieving a working feature. Additionally, we are open to support you for any course or training that will improve your experience and work process.
Our structure allows for any member of the team to expand their responsibilities into other roles.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and iPadOS platforms.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Be responsible for delivering well functioning features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Compose technical requirements.
- Ability to transform a spec into the stories and tasks, which will lead to achieving a working feature.
- Provide help and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Connect with product owners to identify new features.
🤓 Read about our culture 👉 here 👈