We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the organization of key client and internal projects.
What will you do?
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
What will your duties be?
Your responsibilities as a project manager include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
What are the requirements for the job?
You have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You have a strong software developer foundation. You are fluent in Scrum and Agile. You are an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks and projects independently. You also are a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude. A product oriented mindset is a strong plus.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, including tracking of tasks, cost and time;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- 2+ years of experience in Software Project Management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, business, computer science or related field;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Experience in all phases of software project management from high level planning to detailed and extensive planning, managing the project execution, monitoring and control and roll-out, including change management, UAT and training;
- Experience in managing large, multinational teams with more than 20 members;
- Excellent knowledge with productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Google GSuite, etc.) as well as Jira, Trello and other task management systems;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Experience in defining, estimating, scheduling, updating and reporting project deliverables and resources in a detailed fashion using a PM tool, such as MS Project;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills in English and Bulgarian language;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bulgarian language;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
What you get
- Your choice of hardware.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work.
- Ability to work in a cozy office in the heart of Sofia.
- Performance Bonus.
- Subsidised commute of your choice.
- Ability to grow to a management role, based on personal preference and performance.
- Competitive salary (4000 – 6000 BGN net).
Additionally, we are open to supporting you for any course or training that will improve your experience and work process.
- Identify, define and execute the best project management methodology for each assigned project;
- Manage and control large, complex projects with respect to scope, time, budget, resources, quality and risks. This includes defining and analyzing requirements; developing/maintaining project plans and documentation; managing project scope, budget and schedule, managing quality through acceptance testing and leading project evaluation sessions, tracking and managing project risks;
- Lead and direct project team members and third-party resources by assigning/monitoring tasks and identifying/resolving issues to ensure all parties are on track with project scope and requirements, deadlines and schedules;
- Build collaborative, productive teams; engage and manage all relationships with customers and internal stakeholders; maintain consistent communication, both formal and informal;
- Develop and implement programs and project management frameworks that are flexible, appropriately manage risks and lead to successful implementation of projects.
- Improve performance through optimized practices and processes;
- Manage multiple projects.
If all that sounds exciting make sure you read about our culture here and apply at [email protected]. We hope to hear from you very soon!