We are looking for an experienced Android developer to create new and extend existing mobile apps.
What you need
- Required languages: Kotlin
- Required experience with the Android SDK, Android Studio, MVVM, Git, Retrofit, REST APIs
- Good to know: Android Jetpack, Kotlin Coroutines
- Having published at least one application on the Google Play Store is considered an advantage.
- Experience in AR, ML, web front end, back end technologies is also considered an advantage.
What you get
- Your choice of development hardware
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Performance Bonus
- Subsidised commute of your choice
- Ability to grow to a management role, based on personal preference and performance
- Competitive salary (3000 – 5000 BGN net)
As an Android developer your responsibilities will include maintaining and extending different features that are able to facilitate the needs of millions of users. Additionally, you will be working closely with our backend and design teams to ensure application stability and improved user experience.
You should be able to independently transform a spec into the stories and tasks, which will lead to achieving a working feature.
Our development process is short sprints scrum. Our project organisation is maintained in Jira.
We are open to support you for any course or training that will improve your experience and work process.
Our structure allows for any member of the team to expand their responsibilities into other roles.
- Design and build advanced applications and games for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
🤓 Read about our culture 👉 here 👈